Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Camping Day Trip.

So I'm too much of a chicken to actually go camping, but my family was camping, so we went up for the day.
My Dad was so nice to take Reese down the river, I was too afraid to take Rylee, but I knew Reese would be safe with my dad and she had so much fun. That is definitely the first time she has done anything like that.

So if there is food, (or drinks of any kind) that is where you will find Rylee. She is hard, when there is a table full of food, she wants to climb right on the table and eat everything. I think she had quite a few cheetos.

That was definitely her fav part of the day. Little did I know we would be admitted to the hospital the next day(pics still coming), she was acting just fine.

Any way I was driving home, and it had been such a good day. And the air in the valley smelled so good, like freshly cut hay, and I'm not sure what else, but sometimes you just have to step back and realize how great life is. In that moment everything was very good. I'm glad my family does fun things like this, even if I didn't actually sleep in a tent. Which in the end was probably a very good thing.

1 comment:

Leah Aston said...

Looks fun. I know what you mean about Rylee and food. I went to a mother's group the other day where they put all the food just on the ground on the blankets. None of their babies were that mobile yet and I spent the whole time just trying to keep Jaren from jumping into the food and devouring it all. :)
I do want to try camping, but definitely want to do it when Varian's around to help, that does sound tough with kids!