Monday, July 11, 2011

Positions Reversed

This was last year, it cracked me up at the time to see Reese pushing Rylee in the little baby stroller. But even funnier, last week when I saw this.

Rylee pushing Reese in the little stroller.

I was shocked to see how strong she was, she actually was pushing her pretty good. Although she has no steering capabilities, and kept ramming Reese into everything in their path.
Please excuse how homeless they both look. Rylee still has a bit of black eye, and their hair looks, well you can see. That's what happens when kids play I guess. It's funny to me that Rylee is big enough to push Reese, the position has been reversed.

1 comment:

Leah Aston said...

I love that you got those matching pictures! I hate when the boys are doing something that I want a picture of but aren't looking super cute. Your girls are darling and didn't look homeless at all. :)