Monday, July 18, 2011

8 years and doing great!

I'm aware I'm skipping the 4th of July, but I had to mention something this important. Me and my hubby just celebrated our 8th anniversary this weekend.


I'm sorry about the picture of a picture, but my lack of a scanner is to blame.
In eight years we have lived in four different places all within about a quarter of a mile. We have started our careers, remodeled an entire house. Been through a number of stressful church callings, and had two super cute girls.
It's been great so far, and I plan on it to continue for, well and eternity. Thank you to my husband for being such a good dad and husband. One of my favorite things is that Jeremy always makes me laugh. No matter what, he keeps our life fun. And that little tiny thing of completely taking care of us and providing for our family. :) I love him so much.

Enough smooshyness, don't we look so young? Well Jeremy does, but I think I look about the same, although that's probably not true. I probably have had 50 different haircolors since then.

Any way, after eight years, I am still very much in love with this cute man. Happy Anniversary.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!

Hey so I bought tickets to the reunion. You better be there! Isn't it your duty as an officer? Muahaha :)

10zfam said...

Happy anniversary!

Mandie Wood Harris said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! you are all too too cute!!

Leah Aston said...

Happy Anniversary! Fun to see those pictures again. I don't know if I've seen them all. And I was thinking that Jeremy especially looked so young. :)