Saturday, August 4, 2012

Reesie's Haircut

 Well, I clearly didn't document this as well as I should have. I didn't take a before and after, and I should have taken one with her holding her hair. Anyway, her hair has gotten so damaged from the chlorine, at swim lessons. I've been trying to talk her into it. But she has always wanted her hair to be long like Rapunzel.


So, she finally changed her mind. I hate to say it was because she saw Katie Perry commercials, and loved her hair. But I'll take what I can get, so I told her, yes we can cut it like Katie Perry's. (And yes, I'm aware that it isn't exactly like Katie Perry's but she isn't.)
Anyway, it is so cute, and the ends aren't all gross. And it's been easy, not like that is hugely important to me, but I think it will be cute for school.
I have to say, I was so nervous that she was going to hate it, and regret it. But so far she seems to have loved it. Just look at the smile, that's someone who likes her hair.

1 comment:

Leah Aston said...

These pictures are so super cute of Reese. I love her smile at the end, and her haircut is way cute!