Friday, August 24, 2012

Campfire, and Farewell to Leah

You know how it goes, all summer you say you're going to have a campfire, but then when it comes down to it, the girls are tired, or the weather isn't that great, etc. etc.
 Well, we finally had one, and the girls were so excited. There's Jeremy with his s'more, that Rylee and I made for him.
 The girls like to roast marshmallows, and make s'mores. But they do not like to eat them.
 Then after the fire, we did one of our favorite things. We laid out a blanket, and looked at the stars.

 On a completely different note. My sister was here for the summer, I actually have only a couple of pictures,( I must be getting lazy). Anyway we had one final farewell party, before her and her two babies, make the long, long, long flights home to Aussie land. It has been such a fun summer, and while she was here we did lots of fun stuff.
 Of course you can't invite me to a party without me bringing some kind of cake, or cupcakes. These were some cute Koalas I made in honor of our little Aussie.
Well, she made it home safe, and with no mental breakdowns, (through a 27 hour trip with a one year old, and two year old.) Pretty impressive. Love you and hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wait. It is possible for someone to NOT like smores?! That is just crazy!

I love Reese'es hair cut. Bobs are so cute on little girls. And I am happy that I don't have the only child who likes Katy Perry. Anna love her and Tayler Swift. Could they be more two polar opposite types of girls?! ;)

Leah Aston said...

Oh YAY I made the blog on your last two posts - that is so happy!!! Oh this makes my heart happy to see these pictures and remember all the fun times we had while I was there. What a sweet sister you are, I miss you way too much. Must come back!!! :)