Saturday, April 7, 2012

Reese's Party #2

I didn't realize that I hadn't taken that many pictures of this party, and I might as well have put both in one post. Oh well, I might as well post it. Here she is about to blow out her candle.

We were originally going to do a splash mountain cake. But a couple days before, she decided she wanted a minnie cake. She really wanted pink ruffles, ever since she saw the cake I made for Heather's birthday a few weeks ago. So pink ruffles is what she got.
That's the face of a happy girl!
It's crazy to me that she is five years old. Her kindergarten round up is in a few weeks, she's reading, and doing so many things that make her seem so big. It blows my mind how fast time has flown. Some of the things she likes right now are:
Princesses
Barbie
(Pretending she is a princess or barbie.)
Dressing up
Coloring and Drawing
Singing
She is doing really well at reading, and is quite ahead for her age. She is such a smarty pants. She is also very dramatic, and emotional right now, which is proving to be very difficult at the moment. And I'm hoping it is a phase that will be ending soon. She is a good sister and loves to play with Rylee, (although she also loves to bug Rylee, non stop). Life is never dull with her around.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Your parties are always so awesome. It looks like she was in heaven - as she should have been! It was so good to see you the other day. We need to get together more often cause you make me chuckle :)

Palmers said...

You are always so creative. I love the cake, that is so dang cute. I'm sure she loved the pink ruffles, just like she wanted:) I can't believe she is 5. I remember when you had her and came her for dinner....that doesn't seem like 5 years ago:)

Leah Aston said...

Happy Bday Again Reese. I can't believe you're 5 either! Such a lovely person you are! :)