Saturday, February 11, 2012

SuperBowl Party!

I was so excited on Saturday when Jeremy told me we were going to have a superbowl party. We haven't for a long time, and I love doing them. Here's my first attempt at cake pops, I decided not to try anything to crazy, it's definitely different to work with runny chocolate, than frosting.
Here's our table full of goodies, more came out later, but that was just to get started. Needless to say we had plenty of food.
Here's our little Rylee cheering on her team.
And the Deamer's, (I believe Tayler is passed out for this picture.) It was probably 7:30 you know, pretty late I guess.
Here's the Hansen Fam, minus Hadley, who was in the other room playing the entire time.


Not super exciting, but just how I like it. Good family, and lots of good food.

1 comment:

Leah Aston said...

I've recently seen cake pops and thought they looked so fun! What do you use for the sticks? Straws? How do you get the cake in the little round balls? Anyway looks like fun. This is the only way to watch sports - make it a party!