Friday, February 24, 2012

allergic reactions?


So we have been having issues with Rylee having allergic reactions. The problem is we're not entirely sure what it is she's reacting to. I think it has something to do with plastic, or hair product. What has been happening is that she breaks into violent looking hives. Her skin gets red and she gets white spots that raise up. It looks scary and then in about 20 - 30 min it's gone. Here's a picture of just some small ones. These were by far the least scary. (The scary ones, I certainly wasn't taking pictures, I grabbed her and ran to the instacare.)

This picture, is about the 6th time in a couple days. At the time she was holding one of my plastic hair clippies. So I think it was either the plastic, or the product that was on it. (But how can you tell?) The reason I'm posting this is I'm wondering if any of you have had this happen to you or your kids. I'm not sure how to get to the bottom of this. Sometimes I see it and have no idea what she recently was touching.
So if any one has any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them.



2 comments:

10zfam said...

Oh man that looks so sad. Sorry I have no clue what it is but good luck to both of you

Megan said...

How frustrating! I am not sure what it could be. I know some people are allergic to latex, but not sure if that would be on anything she touched? I hope you can find out.

Also, I want a heart shaped chocolate pie now. And it isn't even 10AM. Blast.