Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Car accident!


A couple of weeks ago, the girls and I set out for the craft fair. We were going to stop at my neighbor's house (about two blocks away) and go with her. Well we didn't make it. Luckily it was in no way my fault, and even more luckily we were perfectly fine. I can't say the same for my Acura.

This doesn't show how bad it really looks. We got hit on the side, (right where Rylee sits basically.) They had to completely replace both doors, the running board, and paint the fender. The bummer is we have to get new car seats, and that is turning out to be a pain. Also we're lucky she had insurance, and we've been able to have a rental car for about a month now. I'll be excited when we get our Acura back hopefully good as new.

1 comment:

Leah Aston said...

Yay, I'm officially caught up. It's been fun to read over what's been happening with you guys the last few months when we were flooded/houeguest/holiday awol. :)