Monday, November 8, 2010

Alaska!


A month or two ago, Jeremy, his dad, and some guys they know all went on a trip to Alaska for fishing. I wanted to put a few pictures on here from their trip. Since I wasn't there, I just put a few of the cute ones on.
He came home looking like a gruff fisherman. Beard, sunburn, bug bites, maybe that wasn't the funnest part for him.



Jeremy and his Dad Jody.
Here's the whole group. I know no one who reads this knows any of them, but I'm mostly putting these on for him.
He had so many gorgeous pictures of landscape, I only chose a few. But it seems like Alaska is one of the most beautiful places on earth.
You've got to have a pic of you holding a big fish, or it isn't a fishing trip.



So I think I could make a calender from how beautiful these pics are. I know I'm jealous too.



This isn't long, but it's funny, Jeremy has a fish that really doesn't want to be caught.
I could never find the video he shot of the whales coming right up out of the water, so close to their little boat, it was incredible! Watching it is especially what made me jealous that he got to do this, while I stayed home, but I think he had a great time.

No comments: