Saturday, August 21, 2010

Goodbye to the Ogden Temple

For those of you who don't know the Ogden temple is getting a massive makeover. So a few weeks ago I took my activity days girls down to the Ogden Temple. I wanted to take them down before it changes. I realized we don't have any pictures of us in front of it.

One thing I didn't realize is how beautiful the Temple grounds are there. They have the most beautiful flowers everywhere. I was so glad we were able to go one more time before they change it. And that Reese and Rylee have some pictures of it to remember how it was.




If you have a few minutes, I recommend going down there, it's so beautiful and peaceful, and before you know it, it's going to be a whole new temple.

4 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

It is really sad that it is going to change and that is a good idea getting some pics before.

Leah Aston said...

Oh it's so sad that they're changing it! I'm so glad I got to go while I was home. This was a nice post.

Stephanie said...

What I good idea. I should go get some pictures.

Megan said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Ross and I got our engagements there. Not the prettiest temple, per say, but the ground are gorgeous. Always have been!