Friday, January 8, 2010

A ton of Christmas pictures!

For Christmas Jeremy gave me a Nikon d5000. (Or in other words a way better camera than I have ever had.) Because of how quick it can take pictures, we took over 300, just Christmas morning. So this is a lot of pictures, but not even close to what I could have put in:

This is her realizing she did get the teapot she wanted.
When Ryan saw his dragon castle he yelled "It's just what I wanted."
Get ready for some cheesers.


Ashley made this beautiful quilt for Darlene isn't it pretty. (quick plug: you can buy Ashley's quilts, earrings, etc. on her etsy shop Pepper Perch.)

Doesn't he look excited, two ties, I'm sure it's exactly what he wanted. (He did get some things better than that by the way. Just not as cool as my camera.)
Have you heard the song " I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas." Well with me there I took the place of the hippo. (At least I smell better.)
For some reason Hadley was naked for most of the morning.
Isn't this the cutest picture ever?





Ok for the Grand Finale' feast your eyes on this classic Christmas morning picture:
I love that Jeremy caught that on camera. Does she look excited or what?
We had such a wonderful day. I am so thankful for being able to spend time with family, and for the blessings that we have. Hope you all had a nice one as well.

No comments: