Friday, July 31, 2009

Potty update!


Reese went poop in the potty!!! (Sorry for those of you who really don't care to read about this.) So now she has done it twice, so cross your fingers for me that now she'll get it. This is her with her prizes for doing it : (a ring pop, and watching her very own toy story.) On top of that she's been dry for the last four days. So I think we're close to being officially potty trained.
PLAY GROUP! For those of you who would like to come, we are going swimming again. It's Monday, at 11:00. We're going to the Roy pool. (for your info, they don't take cards there, only checks or cash.) We'd love to see you all there.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats! My fingers will remain crossed for you. I am so glad she has picked up on #2 quicker than Anna did! Don't you love bribery? Hey, it works! ;)

Chelsie said...

yeah!!! that's awesome. congrats to you both. she looks so happy to have her ring pop, so cute. ok and that new slide you have, that's fabulous, i want to play on it. :-)

Stephanie said...

I love that slide. We are going to have to come over and play. I am happy to hear that Reese is doing so well. I hope she does good at the pool.

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

K so did you just put up the baby counter? CONGRATS!!!!I am so happy for you. Holy crap I just yelled at scotty to tell him about it... you sly little dog!!:)