Friday, July 24, 2009

Potty Training, DA DA DAAAA!!

Ok, it's official, we're on day two of potty training. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed yesterday in the progress we made, (or lack there of). But today we are finally getting somewhere.
This is where we have been spending lots of our time the past day and a half. Who doesn't love to hang out in the bathroom, right? I made Reese this little potty chart. It may look like she was the one who made it, but hey that's not the point.
So cross your fingers for me, I'm hoping we keep progressing and by next week I may even be able to leave my house, maybe. :)

8 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

I am sorry potty training is not fun. But luckily you have a girl I hear they are easier. Good Luck!

Megan said...

I will be sending good potty training vibes your way. I remember how nervous I was to leave the house with Anna when we started and now it is no big thing - so I promise...it does get better ;) Just stick with it and don't get discourages when there are bad days!

Lauren Tatton said...

Good luck! You are such a cute mom! Are you showing yet! I wish I was Im excited for a little belly! Just a little one though! :)

Palmers said...

It is nice if you get her there before the baby comes. I wouldn't want 2 in diapers aaaawwwwwwhhhhhh that would be hard! Good luck when do you find out what your baby is?

The Fife's said...

What a cute potty. My mom has had that blue swimming tube thing forever. She said she found it at a trampoline store.

Stephanie said...

I so want my child potty trained! I am sick of having two in diapers. Keep it up.

Chelsie said...

yeah!! i'm impressed with you two, and her little potty chart is so cute. i'm dreading the day i get brave and start potty training...hmmm

Reta said...

Katie! It is so good to see you and your family. You look really happy. I jut have to say, 1 Reese is adorable and 2 you have impecable taste in music! I love your playlist. So happy and uplifting. Good good stuff.