Friday, April 3, 2009

For those who are coming swimming. The only time they let us swim in the little kid area is from 10:00 am -12:00 pm. I know that doesn't sound long enough but it really is. For kids under 3 are free, and I think adults are $5. They will let you go in a little early to get dressed. Also remember swim diapers and plastic pants, or they won't let you go in. Last time we went to Mcdonald's afterward and the kids seemed to like that so maybe we'll do that again. For those of you who are coming you might want to check out my friend Stephanie's blog, this whole playdate thing was her idea in the first place. So for those of you who don't know where you're going : It's the Clearfield Aquatic Center. 825 State street, Clearfield. You get off your first clearfield exit (if you're going south) aka the exit you get off to go to Tai Pan. You turn right off the freeway, and then you're next left and you're there. It is connected to a school (which really looks more like a small hospital to me. It's all glass, you can't miss it. Anyway hope you all can come, feel free to bring any one else you want. 

3 comments:

Megan said...

Okay so I am really upset because I was planning on actually coming to this one and then we had an 'incident' this week and now my child has an appointment with an allergist on, you guessed it, Monday! Boo! I want to see everyone.

Oh and Sweet Tooth Fairy's cakes are awesome! I can't believe Reese got one for her first birthday! You are one rockin momma! Their cupcakes are actually a decent price. Cheaper than other places I have been to here in Utah. Crazy huh?!

Tyler and Sara said...

Thanks for the info about maternity clothes. I agree about Ross being too busy but if their maternity section is smaller that would be good. I went to pea in the pod too at gateway. I was insanely prices. Don't worry about the nursing bra being big. I will be there very soon. I'm glad Jeremy is feeling better and have a grand time swimming. I will be avoiding swimwear as much as possible.

C and C Young said...

That's weird that your cricut wouldn't cut..hmm. I don't know why it would do that. The cricut that we bought was used and the lady said she used it like every day and the blade is kind of dull but it cuts. The edges are just a little frayed. I just have two font cartridges. How do you download other ones? That sounds tons better than dropping a bucketload of cash.