Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Rylee.

I was trying to think of something to post, and I decided to talk about my little Rylee pants.
Since she was born she has been great, sleeping completely through the night at 5 weeks. Very calm, independent, and happy.


Since she's been getting older, her personality has been coming out. She's a bit mischievous, loves to climb, and loves to grab anything and everything. She's quite active, likes to be wrestled around, and puts everything in her mouth.
She is talking way above normal, already knows most of her animal sounds, and can point to most everything on her body. And can already pick out a few colors.
She likes to eat, and doesn't mind getting messy to do so.
She's staring to get quite an attitude. She's a lot of fun. For how much she wants to be independent, she's also a pretty good snuggler. She plays pretty good with Reese and loves to laugh. It's exciting when you get to see their personalities come out. I may have a bit more trouble headed my way with this one, than I did with Reese but we'll see.
Lucky me for such a sweet and silly little lady.

1 comment:

Leah Aston said...

She's adorable! I love seeing her on skype and watching her talk!