Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Morning:

I was nervous Reese would wake up early on Christmas, so I put the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs. Little did I know that can't stop a 3 year old who wants presents. At about 6 am, I heard some noises and she was up looking at everything. Luckily she knew she shouldn't, and she hadn't unwrapped anything.
(Above) She had a very specific list of things she wanted, I guess she had seen the commercials. A Baby all Gone. A puppy that walks. A lady but pillow pet, that I can't believe I don't have a picture of her with. (She'd been asking for one since April.)
I found an awesome dollhouse, I think she loves it.
Yes, Rylee did open presents, but she wanted breakfast more than toys, so she ate happily while Reese opened hers.
Most people I know don't let their kids have toys that make noise, but I know that's what they like, so I say why not? Almost all of Rylee's toys were musical.
Next door at Jeremy's Grandpa's house.

This is all the kids. (If you're wondering who the red-headed step child is on the couch, that is Hadley in her Little Mermaid wig, that she never took off all day.) I took about 15 pics and this is the best one, I know that's not saying much. It's hard to get 1 kid to look let alone 6.
Jeremy in his Gordon Hayward shirt. I make fun of Jeremy that he's obsessed with him so I got him the shirt. (For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, he's a rookie for the Utah Jazz.) I don't know if he'll make it past this year, but oh well. He can still wear it.
Our Christmas was so great. I'm so thankful that we were able to do anything let alone, I feel like I was able to get Reese everything she wanted. Also I got a pasta machine that I can't wait to use, and a food processor that I've wanted for forever, and had no idea Jeremy even knew about.
I hope everyone's holiday was just a nice! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Megan said...

The presents you get that you wanted but didn't think anyone knew about are the best, aren't they?! I drilled it into Anna's head that she had to come and get mom and dad before she went downstairs cause I am not sure if she would have been as good as Reese about the presents. lol.

Chelsie said...

i love it! i also wish i looked as cute as reese does in the morning. jealous of the pasta machine...mmm i'll be over for dinner anytime. also, of course you can steal the picture idea!!

10zfam said...

sounds like you had a great Christmas. hailey got that same dollhouse and she also got a walking dog. christmas is so fun with kids