Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow Day!

During the holidays, Kris, (my bro in law), Jeremy, and I took the kids out to play in the snow. Kris and Jeremy, being the good dads that they are built the kids a snow man, and a little hill to sled on.

Jeremy's cousins/aunt Kathy made this cute snowman kit. The kids loved it, in fact the snowman is miraculously still up. I guess when it's freezing outside the snowmen definitely can't melt.

I pulled Rylee out of bed and brought her outside, she wasn't loving being outside as much as the rest of the kids.


This is so mean of us, but we wanted her to go down the little hill too. Obviously she's not excited.



Look at that face, we are so mean!
Jeremy and Kris slid off the garage roof, and the kids wanted to. I knew Reese would freak out, because she doesn't like to be on the counter, it's too high. But she actually did it! By the way, this was safe Jeremy was right there.






We were lucky to get snow just in time, The Kuchenmeisters headed back for Cali the next day. This might be the only day we get to all play in the snow together as well, Reese loved it, Rylee not so much, but she will next year.
Hmmm time for some hot cocoa.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love the pictures of Rylee in the snow. Hilarious. You guys are so much fun. I friggin hate the snow. My poor children.

Leah Aston said...

Oh her face is so sad. Fun though. The roof would have terrrified me a as a kid. I swear it would take me 1/2 hour just to get the nerve up to jump off the deck. Once you had done it once it wasn't so bad, but that first jump...scary! Good for Reese for doing it.