Sunday, February 8, 2009

Surgery!

On Thursday I took Jeremy in for a little nose job. Just kidding, well they did cut bones and stuff out of his nose, but that wasn't exactly what they were going for. As you know Jeremy has been having some problems with constant headaches/migraines. One of his many doctors felt that although slightly unrelated, he should get his deviated septum taken care of. The doctor said it probably wouldn't help the main problem, but at least he'd be able to breathe better. I'm not sure Jeremy knows I took this picture, he was mostly unconscious.
He was a good enuf sport to let me take this picture beforehand. But good news, while they were in there they realized it was way worse than they thought. Among other things he had a big bone shard poking out into his nose a into his soft membranes (whatever that means) Anyway the point is the doctor said he thinks that that could definitely be causing his problem, so cross you fingers! He's been such a good sport this week even though he's in major pain and can't sleep. But hopefully this might help.
Just before that was my birthday, I usually get a little weird about my birthdays. Jeremy might say that is an understatement. But before my birthday I usually get a little bummed out to put it nicely. I'm not sure if I'm worried about the day, or I don't want to get older, I don't know I'm only 26 so I don't think that's it. But I'd have to say that this was probably my best birthday ever. Jeremy got us fifth row tickets to the Jazz against the Thunder who we then beat by about twenty points.
I just wanted to show how close I was to the action, and Kyle Korver :) ( I don't think any one cares about Costa Koufus being in the shot.)
After the game we stayed over night at the Hotel Montaco. I meant to take pictures and forgot. The rooms are so cute! Then the next morning (my actual birthday) we stayed home, Reese was getting sick so we snuggled all day and watched shows, including Tinkerbell of course! Later that night Jeremy made a huge dinner and his family came over. To top it off he got my my fav pie from Sandy's (Almond Crunch, mmmmmm!) He did a good job. Anyways that was part of my busy week!  Sorry this has been so long.

7 comments:

C and C Young said...

I miss sandy's so much!!! I need to take the trek to O-town and get me some cocoa---I love their cocoa. Anyway I hope you had a fun bday!!

Megan said...

Sounds like Jeremy did an awesome job with your bday! Way to go. And Happy Birthday! Mmmmm Kyle Korver and pie. Haha. I really hope that the surgery helps Jeremy's migraines. Ross has a deviated septum and it doesn't bother him but I want him to get it fixed cause the doc says it helps with snoring. LOL.

Lauren Tatton said...

Happy birthday! I hope Jeremy is feeling better he has had a rough year!

10zfam said...

sounds like you had an awesome birthday. good job jeremy. hope he starts feeling better

Chelsie said...

kyle korver, your fave pie, and a night out!! that is a FABULOUS birthday if you ask me! atta boy jeremy! i hope the surgery helped him and he's feelin better

Meghan said...

Wow, what a story! I hope Jeremy's doing better! It sounds like you had a great b-day! How fun having 5th row tickets!!

The Fife's said...

Happy Birthday and Happy speedy recovery.