Monday, November 10, 2008

Accessories, accessories!!!

It's official! We have a bed. It only took us five and a half years, but we found one! ( We did have a bed, just not a frame.) Apparently I'm picky and we've looked a LOT, but we finally found this one at Sparrow's (they have good deals, by the way.)
We heard it was going to snow last Tues. So Reese and I went out to do a little raking.
Reese has officially started to dress herself, she grabs random things and puts them on. It's funny because she's only 19ish months, I thought she would have to be about 4 before she started doing this. And the hard thing is once she decides she's going to wear something, she gets obsessed with it. Pretty much once I get sick of whatever it is I have to take it off and hide it quick, and hope she forgets after a while. She wants to leave coats on all day, or random accessories she finds around the house. If I take them off she says " On, on, on, please, please, pretty!"
This little 'beaut' of an outfit, I actually let her wear to the babysitter, so she wore it all day. I had the dress on her, which, yes is a little loud on it's own, but I heard her in her room saying "pretty!" I opened the door to this lovely little outfit. She kept walking around saying,"purse, hat, pretty!"( Yes, very pretty, or not so much.)
Jeremy and I went to the Jazz game the other day, and bought her this Boozer jersey. Little did we know that she would want to wear it three days in a row, plus to bed. (Oh well, at least I'm going to get my money's worth right?)
Pig nose, - always a classic. ( I like to wear mine out on the town.) I have no idea where that even came from. Why do I even have a pig nose? 
No joke, she did this all by herself! She was trying to find her yellow pair of "eyes" and I found these for her, and so apparently if you can't find the ones you want you might as well wear as many a possible to make up for it. ( You would think that would be annoying, but she really wore them for about 3-4 hours, until Jeremy took them off , and I hid them)
Well, you can't say her outfits are dull!

11 comments:

10zfam said...

i love it. cambree has been dressing herself for quite some time. she usually ends up with something that doesn't match but i think it's funny and i think most kids go through it so when we are in public i bet most people understand

Megan said...

That is awesome. At least she already likes to accsessorize and she probably does a better job than me. Haha. I can't believe she could wear those glasses like that for more then 5 minutes without running into stuff and the like. I agree Anna and her would be great friends. We really need to move closer!

Stephanie said...

That is adorable Katie. Benjamin doesn't do that yet. I don't think I will have to worry about the purse thing. We all know that she gets it from you, I have seen you waring loud dresses, cowboy hats and fancy purses to work. ps what happened to Shawneys nephew?

Chelsie said...

i love your bed and your bedding. so cute!! haha, reeses outfits are fabulous!! she is one stylista, the pic with all the sunglasses on is my fave...she is too funny

Ally and Chris Johns said...

What can you say? She is one styling 1 yr old:) Love her...

CHATELAINS said...

Hey I found your blog through palmers blog hope you don't care!! Your lttle girl is so dang cute Kourt says hi! We want to see photos still of the house before!! you'll have to take a peek at our blog! Tell becky hi!

Palmers said...

Hey Deamer family. it is your long lost friend Carly! how are you guys? your blog and pics are so dang cute. you need to check out our blog, it is new. it is funkypalmers.blogspot.com talk to you soon!

Goldies said...

Reese is so stinkin cute! Looks like you have quite the adventure everday... good times!

Chelsie said...

http://www.amazon.com/Leap-Frog-Letter-Factory/dp/B0000INU6S They have it at wal mart back with the toys in the leap frog section. let me know if you have any other questions

Palmers said...

Hey girlie,
I would love to go to the craft fair depending on when and if Darin is home. My kids have been sick so i don't want to take them but if you end up going call me and let me know we can mabey figure something out.

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Hey Katie! I was so happy to find you! I haven't seen you forever, Reese is a doll! Looks like everything is going well. I just started into the blogging world, I hope this helps me keep in touch better with people :) Come visit us at HeatherandKeith.blogspot.com