Thursday, April 25, 2013

Easter!

We started out the weekend with my family. At my brother Jake's house, coloring eggs.

And then a candy hunt. Reese's basket got a little full.
 Then later that night we went to Cheryl's for some more egg coloring.
 I think Rylee colored every egg green. (The girls are suddenly very into favorite colors. Reese's is
pink, and Rylee's is green, and everything has to be those colors.) Of course ignore the big shirts, that is so they can get dirty.
 Every year Jeremy makes a Jo Jo egg. (to look like his dad.)
 I bought the girls their Easter dresses, of course pink and green. I took about 50 pictures so I could get a few that were decent.







 Here's all the girls, Kennedy, Reese, Hadley, then Rylee, on their way out to hunt eggs.
 We had a wonderful day.

No comments: