Monday, July 19, 2010

Best Seven Ever!

Well, we had our 7th anniversary this last week! What a great marriage it has been! The celebration left a little to be desired, since Jeremy was out of town for work. It's not quite the same to celebrate an anniversary by yourself.

Jeremy did send me flowers, which I wasn't expecting, and was way sweet. He always makes sure and has them put gerber daisies in them, because we had them at the wedding.
I thought I'd throw a few of these on here. We had my sister take a few family pictures. Which are not these, but while we were waiting we took a few ourselves, Reese was done by then, if your wondering why our family looks smaller than usual.




I just want to say how thankful I am that I found someone so amazing. Jeremy is the best dad and husband ever. He takes care of us, and makes us laugh everyday. Life is so much fun with him around! Here's to seven more, just like the last!

2 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

cute pics happy anniversary!

10zfam said...

happy 7 year anniversary. seems like just yesterday we were all hanging out doing who knows what. love your pics