Saturday, March 14, 2009

Inadequate coloring skills!

It's Reese's birthday tomorrow and I wanted to make the invitations myself , because I had a picture in my head, and I thought they would be cuter then just generic invitations that you buy at the store. Well I put quite a bit of work into them and was a little disappointed, they turned out a little bit kiddish.I thought at least I'd get an A for effort. But when I delivered them, Jeremy's aunt said "oh is that something Reese made in nursery!" ...........
"uummmm no."  I thought my coloring skills were a step above Reese's, but I guess I was wrong!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think they turned out cute. Plus I give you extra points for going all out with invites and what not. I made some phone calls, didn't have a theme and there wasn't even cake. I am such a horrible mom - but my kid doesn't like cake so I thought why bother? I should have though. You are such a cute mommy!

Stephanie said...

That is so funny!! I think they are cute. They should be little kidish they are for your little kid. I thought that Reese... er uh you did a great job.