Friday, January 16, 2009

Unwanted Visitors!

 Earlier today I looked out my window and to my surprise there was a lady standing in my driveway with her camera. Now last year I would get scared when this would happen. I would get freaked out and wonder why people were taking pictures of my house, or why they would be standing right next to my window, or pull there car into my carport in the back and get out, and be standing right outside my bedroom door. But now I know, and I'll tell you why...... The deer.
I have to admit I like that deer live in my backyard, they are usually there every day, for at least a while. And Reese loves it. But I DO NOT like the people they bring with them. My house is not a petting zoo. In case any of you are wondering it is not polite to stand in a strangers yard with your cameras, or go down their driveway, or leave apples all over,that is how people get racoons. Sorry for my little vent, if any of you would like to come see the deer feel free. But if I don't know you then please just drive on by, they're just deer.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh Katie, that would bother me so bad too. you could put a big no trespassing sign and maybe that would help.

Megan said...

That is so cool you have deer that close. I bet Reese loves it! I wouldn't dig people wandering around my yard either. You should just walk out there and stare at them until they go away. That would be fun to watch ;)

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That is so funny. But I would be mad too. Ya they are just deer and if they stay in Utah for a while they are bound to see many more!

Palmers said...

That is so funny. So today I went to pick up my nephew from school and there were 4 deer that come running right by the school and in front of my car it was crazy. They were headed right for washington blvd. crazy hu?

Palmers said...

Im sure you loved my story after your vent to:) I can't believe they park in your car port though that is weird. I can see why you are bugged!