Monday, September 22, 2008

Dentist Visit!

The other day I took Reese for her first dental visit. For those of you who can't tell through the mask, our dentist is Jeremy's sister Heather. At her office they have t.v.'s on the ceiling, I thought that was kind of cool. She did a good job not freaking Reese out, so that was a bonus.
Other than getting Reese used to going, not much else was done, she was a little nervous. But all together did ok. 
Later on she recovered enough to play outside and jump on her little tramp.

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

oh my heck i love her boots!! she is so stinkin cute!! isn't heather in the same building as kent linsley? we didn't have any cool tv's on the ceiling last time i went! :-)

Lauren Tatton said...

You are so lucky to have Heather! That is so great. She is always dressed so cute.

Megan said...

Our dentist has tv's on the ceiling and I try to watch but I always get distracted by the hands in my mouth. I wish Anna had someone she knew who could look at her teeth because she screems bloody murder when she goes to the dentist...oh well. Reese looks adorable, as always!

Ashley said...

Hey! I didn't get a room with a t.v. last time I went! You would think as the dentist's sister I could get a little somethin' extra! (Oh, wait, I think she's counting free work as "somethin' extra") :o)