Saturday, April 30, 2011

Flash Back

This was about a year and a half ago Reese found a little home in my cupboard. It has since been filled with stuff, so she can't play in it any more. But I cleaned all my drawers and cupboards out the other day leaving room. So Rylee followed in her big sisters footseps.


DSC_0842.JPG.jpg

It's just funny to me that she did the same thing.

p.s. I'm aware her hair looks crazy, it was almost bed time so I had taken out her (ridiculously tiny) pigtails.

Reese looks so much bigger in comparison to the other pic, don't you think, and it makes her hair seem so long.
Deep dish pizza anyone?

Nope, this is actually a cake I made the other day for Ashley's b-day. (I know that's kind of random, but we were eating pizza, so it kind of made since.)
It actually was a little weird to eat, because it looked a little to real. Thanks to Papa Johns for giving me a pizza box, it made the finishing touch.

3 comments:

Emilee said...

I bet Ashley loved it! It looks like a real pizza to me

Reed & Melinda Family said...

That is a little weird I might have to eat it with my eyes closed.

Leah Aston said...

That's insanely real looking. Fun to have it in the box!