Sunday, June 13, 2010

Can you guess who is the oldest?

Here are three little babies, relatively close in age. Baby Lincoln on the left, (Jeremy's cousin Kara's baby.) Rylee in the middle, and baby Addy on the right, (his cousin Royce, and Lauren's baby.)

Although it may not look that way, Rylee is the oldest. I had been thinking Rylee was getting so big and chunky, and then these cuties show up and I changed my mind. Apparently I have a petite little lady.
At about the time of the picture : Lincoln = 2months, around 14 lbs.
Rylee = 4 months, 12 lbs.
Addy = 3 1/2 ish months, 17 ish lbs.
Never thought I'd have the little one, they were all so cute!


Speaking of being a big girl - I decided it's baby cereal time!
Not liking it here as much apparently!
Reese was in her face a lot, and seemed to be excited to see her get baby cereal.
She's doing good with it now, maybe now I can fatten her up. :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so stinkin' cute, I can't wait to see her again!

I didn't know Royce and Lauren were in Utah. That's a fun picture of all the second cousins!

Megan said...

She is super cute and it all evens out in the end, right?! Anna weight actually slowed down when she started solids. I expected Evan to do the same, but he is still HUGE. Oh well. They are healthy and that is all that matters.