I haven't posted for a while and this is why, I've been getting all the baby stuff ready. You may be thinking, oh why is her baby due next week? The answer is no, I am a little OCD. I just don't want to be doing everything at the end, or during the holidays, or even worse after the baby gets here. So this my baby cupboard, I made a list, and I have bought everything from, nursing pads, to formula, to new binkis, etc.
This might sound like bragging, and I'm sorry, but Heather, (my sis-in law) let me borrow her little twins' clothes, plus I have all of Reese's clothes. It took me a whole week to get all the laundry washed and put away, I'm glad I didn't wait till Jan. to start. So thanks again to Heather, because we have so many clothes now, I don't have to do laundry for probably a month, plus I think this baby will not be able to wear the same outfit twice. (Not to mention the 26 pairs of tiny shoes she sent me with.) Yes I know, it's called being spoiled :)Sunday, November 22, 2009
What I've been doing :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You are smart to get it done early. That way you are prepared and you don't have to buy everything at once and end up spending a couple of hundred dollars all at once. Your bedding and the bedroom are super cute. Way to go you!
Everything turned out so cute! I'm excited to see it in real life in a week, I can't wait!
Super cute! I love the color and all the bedding. You have to take a pic when the room is all done.
love it-super cute. do you have a name picked out?
Look at you all pregnant and nesting!! I am very jealous of your skills, I love Reese's little chandelier thing so creative, did you just use paper for it? Props to you mamma!!
Oh and I totally have that same udder cover, did you get it for free when they ran that special, sweet 30 bucks for just shipping how awesome was that!!
i'm uber impressed with you. you're so much better than i am! i actually am going to have to take a trip to the store today to get some more diapers for the little man. her room looks so cute, and score on all the clothes!! i'm ready for camden to get a little bigger since we only have like 5 up to 7 lb outfits...
Didn't you just show me that material to make her stuff like a week ago? You are freaking awesome. All I have done since then is think, "man I really should call Katie to help me work my sewing maching so my husband doesn't have to wear church pants with a whole in the crotch"...yup true story, so don't look at church k? The baby's room is darling! You do such a good job:)
So did you make your Thanksgiving deadline? I went baby hunting this last week (quite discouraging) and wished I knew how to sew like you did. Maybe one day. But in the end I found something that might work so hope has been rekindled. Love you - talk to you soon.
Good job on being prepared, the baby room is so cute, I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment